Sunday, December 21, 2008

Am I confused?


I sat and puzzled over this sample and am still not sure it is what is required.What you see are four squares that began as two orange ,two white felt .They both had snippets of orange or blue fabrics sprinkled over them and a final layer of organza bonded to finish.I then cut one star shape from a blue and orange sample and swopped the positive and negative shapes.I did the same to the remaining samples but with a different star shape.Next I took a third star shape and cut from each of the squares.At this stage I bonded everything to hold them together.I have selected a fourth star shape and drawn it on the back of each square ready to cut out and play before finally adding stitching ,which will probably be on the machine as there will be too many small pieces to keep hold of easily.Have I got it?

No comments: