Thursday, January 28, 2010

Resolved Sample.










First I took some of my dyed fabric,a green cotton and a red felt.I bonded the cut shapes .
Next bonded felt shapes to a silk chiffon and laid one over the other.
I did some free machining and stitched some stuffed ribbon.
I bonded a green silk.

2 comments:

threadcircles said...

Thank you for your kind comment! I love this resolved sample, the layers are beautiful. Paula

Hazel said...

Looking good - I'm dying to see it finished - love the colours - really brightened up my day when my machine - a year old Bernina!!- played me up and had to go to the sewing machine hospital.

The goo dnews is I was lent another machine old but one of those super duper computerised Artistas - eyes are green.