Sunday, January 24, 2010

Resolving.

Before playing with different orientations.

Then I cut into the green shape to allow glimpses of what lay beneath.

Next I cut a shape in green and added that.



I added another layer on tracing paper and laid it in different places.


This was the base layer.












I have started to play about with ideas for the resolved sampler.These are my first dabbles.I made some viewfinders and used the different shapes to isolate areas from my initial manmade spirals.Then I took number 6 and played about with coloured papers to try out some ideas .The photos record my playing around.

2 comments:

Paula Smith said...

I like these ideas, well done. I am sure you will make something beautiful.
Paula

Anne B said...

Great ideas. I do admire the way you're thinking outside the box, as they say. Can't wait to see what you do next.