Sunday, November 16, 2014

Retail therapy.

Just close to where I live we have UWE and this weekend they had the South West quilt show.I went along as a friend had a stand.I am no quilter but I do appreciate the skill that goes into them.I forgot to take a camera along so can't share any images.I tend to go for the more contemporary ones.It was a bigger event than I thought it would be ,quite a few stands selling mainly quilting supplies.But ,there were two stand out stands for me,Monty's beads and Images of Egypt ,both selling goodies I will use.Below is a pic of what I bought.

The range of Egyptian fabrics was extensive and lots of lovely hand dyed hues.Unfortunately they do not have a website but are contacted by phone or E- mail.Similarly with the beads.I hope the show continues to grow as we could do with something in our part of the UK.
A lovely bonus of the day was meeting people I haven't seen for a while.It was lovely to bump into Meg ,who was there with a friend .

I also spent some money a few weeks ago when I visited the World Textiles Day.


Some tree cloth and beads from The African Fabric Shop, some Chinese coins and ikat fabric.
Now I shall have to stop drooling and put them to use!


1 comment:

Benny said...

The actual Rolex Submariner is among the most widely used rolex replica on the planet. This might not be probably the most thrilling or even brand new view to check out, however it is made just like a container, precise, flexible, which is produced by replica watches the largest title within luxurious Rolex Replica Watches. However if you wish to stick out between the huge sea associated with replica watches uk proprietors, then you can actually want to consider the 116610LV, or even more generally recognized merely since the hublot replica sale particularly if eco-friendly is the preferred colour. It's basically the Submariner however having a eco-friendly call as well as eco-friendly replica watches sale however young man, such a distinction the colour can make. The moment repeater is actually broadly regarded as probably the most hard problems to understand simply because there's a lot of points to consider.