Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Double trouble workshop.


I was fortunate to be allowed to go on Distant Stitch 25 th Anniversary weekend with Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn.

As you would expect it was a great experience.Lots of fun,laughter and sharing.

What you see here is the result.My inspiration was seed pods ,my current focus.

We were given lots to do and 

there is still work outstanding.

Jan and Jean were very generous both with their techniques 

and allowing us to handle their work.



I am sure that I will go on to explore and use what they imparted,which is always a sign of a good workshop.


This last image belongs with my seed pods but was not done on the workshop.

These little pods were made by knitting with Japanese paper yarn,dyed with nettle and gifted to me by Mayumi Kaneko. A weaver friend of one of my textile group.She uses the yarn very differently.These will be gifted to her so she can see how I have begun to use her yarn.
You can catch up with her at
www.bottegayu.wordpress.com
www.bottega-you.net

3 comments:

FOXTROT said...

Good to see you've posted all your Summer School stuff. I hope you managed to do more gloop trials.

Walkwel Technology said...

Its very informative, interactive and quality content. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing! Well done! seo services in punjab | website designing in jalandhar | web designing in jalandhar

Bukan Saya said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your web. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post Bokep Mahasiswi Alissa Foto Bugil