The sun came back so I got out my coloured pulps and had a play.Thinking about Helen's comment I trapped pieces of dyed scrim between two sheets of paper to see how that would work when stitching into them.
I used some letters stamps to impress into the sheets while they were still wet.
I also used the stamps to print onto some scraps of paper and scrim.
I then started to think about the word I have used and how I could develop the ideas.
I had already been playing with a concertina type book with pockets when I wondered how it might look with letters instead.
I then took another direction and put snippets of paper and scrim into water soluble and machine stitched letters ,words and loops before dissolving to see how it would hold up.