At last I 'm putting up the work from Urchfont,I had a lovely time as usual but have felt quite tired since getting home.These next few photos show the samples we did with Jan Evans ,the inspiration, and work in progress.
This one needs to be split so that I can work into the section on the left hand side.
I started working into this one as the one above wasn't working for me .It uses some of the stamps I made from looking at the door jamb ,next but one photo.
This is a long strip of samples using some of Jan's innovative techniques and her lovely pigments from the Forest of Dean.I haven't stitched into these.
I chose to look at different surfaces ,and there are some luscious ones around Urchfont grounds.
All these I found in the stableyard
- a doorjamb to the area we displayed our work.
- a cobbled pavement into the yard.
- an old brick wall