Monday, January 02, 2012

At last.....I think.

It's been a long time coming but I think this is it.I added the last padded area and stitching this afternoon.The photos are not brilliant as the light is so poor.I tried to rig up a light box but that needs to be a bit better put together if it's to work.Anyway here's my finished piece.
Please excuse the lopsided photo but it was difficult to hold the light and take the photo.However ,this gives a clearer idea of the colours than some of the other shots I took and rejected.





I hope this gives an idea of the raised areas.I will take some better ones and include more detail soon.












I have not been idle ,but have been beavering away at the latest sketchbook challenge.All will be revealed in February.
Meantime all the best to Distant Stitchers  and others who follow my blog for 2012.











No comments: