Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Not C&G1

Back in September a group of like minded EG members started to meet once a month to share ideas and have a play.Different people offer to lead the workshops,we have done a variety of things from silk papermaking to shaving foam dyeing! I am leading this month with scrap embroidery.Not liking to throw away scraps I bond them to a fabric base then add embellishments and embroidery.The picture shows an A4  piece I have been working on for next week's meeting.I don't know what it will become-maybe a book wrap or a purse or just .......

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful Jenn. I love your colours and it's nice how the curvy stitching break up and contrast with the straighter edges of the fabric pieces.

Kentish Maid said...

That looks like fun Jenn. Can we all come?

stitching in the sun said...

What a brilliant idea! And how fun it sounds! I'm joining it in soul ...And congratulations for your beautiful prize, your sketches full deserve it