Saturday, August 10, 2013

Some progress

I decided just to sit outside ,but with something to do.I got some fabrics together and bonded to a background .I have been hand stitching away.
This is the result so far.I realise I should have bondawebbed each piece of fabric to stop the fraying,but I was in too much of a hurry.It will make me stop and think if I decide to continue to develop these pieces.
We are sitting out on our deck as the balloons from the fiesta are drifting our way.They went the other way last evening so no photo opportunities.
I'll be in Birmingham tomorrow for the Festival of Quilts,my first ever visit.

1 comment:

sharon young said...

A great interpretation of your paperwork, I like the frayed edges. What a mass of balloons, wish I'd seen it.
Have a wonderful time at the show.