Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Ilminster.

.I set off to Meet the Artists in,what I thought ,was plenty of time.However,I forgot to factor in M5 and Summer!  Two and a half hours later I arrived in Ilminster. The gallery was buzzing with visitors and people having some refreshments. 




Sian was busy networking all the time we were there.It was lovely to see Carrie,seen here on the left.








Jane and Ellie,last seen at Summer school also put in an appearance.




The gallery had made a lovely job of mounting the exhibition ,and were themselves very pleased with the standard of work.
It was an opportunity for us to see everyone's finished pieces.We had seen them in various stages of progress but not completed.

I had these pieces -
 
    











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple and crispy post. Thanks for sharing.

Buy Ironing Boards Online | Buy mop Online