Sunday, October 25, 2015

Back again !

I haven't been able to sign in to this blog from my computer for months ,only from the Blogger app.I thought I'd try it today and there it was ...how odd.

I haven't been doing a great deal textile wise ,had a Summer break.

I have got back into dressmaking after a number of years away ,and found that I have enjoyed it.

I have also been doing a printmaking course up at Cheltenham with Sue Brown.I have followed her blog for a while and then decided to give one of her courses a go .We are at the mid -term break of Collagraph printmaking and I really have enjoyed it .I did printmaking at college and have done various courses over the years ,my enthusiasm has't dimmed. I have been using seed pods as my inspiration will upload some photos soon,providing I can get back in!


No comments: