I also used it to try some procion dyes thickened with manutex.I used red ,yellow and blue and printed randomly.
This next one was stitched to a print on acetate and then the edges were cut
For this sample I took some organza and bonded it to bondaweb.I then cut shapes and ironed them to another piece of organza.I took some strips of silk chiffon and used the embellisher to attach them.This was then stitched with f.m.e.
I did the same with this next sample leaving the bottom free of any stitching.The top part was lightly embellished to distort the organza ,and some silk tops were added .It was then f.m.e.I liked the effect of the bonded shapes .
The next images show some of the samples layered together to gauge the effects.The first shows the above having had some of the organza cut away in parts.It is laid on to the silk paper sample from a previous post.
This shows the organza samples all placed and layered together against the light.
The devore sample laid on to the gathered and stitched organza held up to the light.
I seem to be making lots of samples but no progress to the finished article!Perhaps I need some input.