Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Indigo.

I spent the day yesterday with a friend and an indigo kit from Artvango.we had a great day but we realised that we should have taken photos as we went along........we didn't !
So,I took some of my results today .

These were some of Empress Mills cotton they sell in their bundles.

These were some silk chiffon and cotton scrim.

These were some Devore samples done on Beckfords satin?

 And this some fine silk.
We had some great results.I have kept the vat and hope it is okay for use tomorrow,these are my bundles ready wrapped.


I'll let you know how it turns out.





3 comments:

sharon young said...

What fabulous results, it never occurred to me to buy a kit. I love the abstract patterns you've achieved, I'll be very interested to see how the second batch turn out.

Fibrenell said...

I love your fine silk one particularly, and such a dark blue, gorgeous.

Catherine said...

These are beautiful! I love that indigo blue.